Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

EYE CARE - NATURAL & HOME REMEDIES



The meaning of the eyes to the human beings need not be emphasized. Eyes provide us vision, without which life would lose most of its meaning. But at the same time, eyes are always exposed to the external environment. Almost everyone in the world overworks their eyes, due to which quite a lot of eye problems occur. The list of problems that occur with the eyes is almost never-ending. But even then, are we taking sufficient care of our eyes? This article provides some precious tips on care of the eyes.

Herbs for Eye Care


-Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum):Aniseed is particularly beneficial in the treatment of cataract. The powder of its seeds is taken in a tablespoon quantity each morning and evening.


-Babool (Acacia arabica): Babool can be helpful to treat conjunctivitis. A paste of the babool leaves should be applied on the eyes before going to sleep at night. It will lessen the itchiness, wateriness and the reddishness of the sore eyes.

-Carrot (Daucus carota): Carrot is so helpful in eye care that its virtues are taught to school students also. Carrots have beta-carotene, which is the precursor of vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is responsible for strengthening the eyes and defending them from night blindness.

-Coriander (Coriandrum sativum): A decoction prepared from coriander can be used as an eyewash for public with conjunctivitis. There will be immediate decrease in the burning, redness and swelling of the eyes.


-Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis): The Indian gooseberry, known as amalaki, is outstanding in treating ocular problems. It can fetch relief in both conjunctivitis and glaucoma. Its juice is taken with honey for enhanced effects.

-Indian Sorrel (Oxalis corniculata): The Indian Sorrel has outstanding properties in the treatment of a number of eye problems. A few drops of the juice of its leaves should be put in the eyes everyday to keep them free from strain. They can also be a good avoidance for cataract.

-Marigold (Calendula officinalis): Marigold is taken as a cold infusion for washing eyes that are strained. This brings a cooling result to the eyes.


-Parsley (Petroselinum crispum): The raw juice of parsley is useful for eye care. It can relieve the eyes of problems such as corneal ulcers, cataracts, weak eyes, conjunctivitis, opthalmia and slowness of the pupils.

Diet Tips for Eye Care


Vitamin A is directly responsible for the force and power of the eyes. Hence, foods that are rich in vitamin A should be taken. Vitamin A is contained in all orange and yellow colored vegetables such as carrots, oranges and pumpkins and in fruits similar to mangoes, papayas and oranges. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, coriander and colocasia also hold vitamin A. Among non-vegetarian foodstuffs, fish, liver and eggs contain vitamin A. Dairy foodstuffs also have a fair amount of vitamin A in them.


Including vitamin C in the diet reduces the risk of cataracts. Foods holds vitamin C such as Indian gooseberry, guava, orange, lemon and tomato, capsicum, cabbage, etc. must be integrated in the diet.

Home Remedies for Common Eye Problems

-Prepare a mixture of identical proportions of aniseed powder and coriander seed powder. Mix it with an identical weight of unrefined sugar. Take it in doses of 12 grams each morning and evening. It is helpful for people with cataract.

-For people with weak eyesight, taking a mixture of the juices of raw parsley and carrots in a glassful amount daily will provide great benefits.


-Mix one part of sugar with three parts of coriander. Grind them into a fine powder and put this combination in boiling water. Stay it covered for one hour. Then filter it only with a clean cloth. Use the deposit as eye drops. This is an effective handling for conjunctivitis.

-Submerge almonds in milk and keep them overnight and in the morning, mix this milk with sandalwood. Apply this on eyelids carefully. This reduces redness of the eyes due to physical exertion.


-Inhaling the odors of sesame mixed in honey decreases the excessive wateriness of the eyes.


-Take two tiny pieces of cardamom. Crush them and dissolve the powder in milk. Boil the milk and drink it at night-time. This makes the eyes superior.

64 comments:

  1. Because usage of computer has risen plus a healthy lifestyle is now harder to maintain, eyesight problems are rising as well. Prescribed spectacles will be the excellent approach to handle these matters.

    eye doctors Somerville, MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing the natural home remedies for Beauty Tips for Eyes which are very good to prevent the eyes from the damages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that my brother's eye doctor in Chicago recommended at least one or two of these home remedies. I'm glad that someone like you is making them available to everyone, however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for providing the natural home remedies for Eye care in ncr which are very good to prevent the eyes from the damages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. We've been looking for a good eye doctor in Orland Park. I've never been to one so I don't know where to find one. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing this...for more home remedies for eye care refer to
    homeremediesforbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well.
    painful eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent..read more about eye care home remedy
    http://homeremediesforbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. I would love to visit an eye doctor in West Dundee, Illinois. I really should wear glasses but I don't. Maybe I should try some contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super interesting! I had no clue there were remedies like this! I have been looking into eye doctor toronto and I wonder what they think about these! Can you tell me where I might be able to find more information like this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was very helpful. However, I am looking for an eye doctor in Bellevue. Does anyone know of a good doctor I could go to? I really need help finding someone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. I love home remedies like this. If more eye care in Elgin, Illinois was like this, I think people would do a lot better. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eye Care Tips:Thanks for sharing. You provide eye care tips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking for a good eye doctor in Elgin Illinois. well, I cant look very well and that is why I am in need of one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are no two ways that India is the world leader in attracting patients from across the borders for medical treatment in India like Orthopedic hospital in India, Best hospitals in India,Trigeminal Neuralgia surgery India, Vitrectomy surgery India, Eye Surgery India, Eye Treatment in India, brain surgery at best hospitals in India.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great article. I enjoyed it, and I am now sure that I need some eyeglasses in edmonton. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good post! I think its just easier to go and see my eye doctor in edmonton haha, probably not as cheap when you make something at home. Thanks for all the info keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am pleased to read about "EYE CARE - NATURAL & HOME REMEDIES" Very nice post Herbs for Eye Care related.

    I do appreciate about this blog and this post.

    contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually like Kate's Maxolip very much. It has nice shimmering effect. I’ve not study about that nail thing. But I have short nails...wonder is it more suitable for ppl who has longer nails

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is so cool! Thanks for posting this info. Its so interesting that certain herbs will help with your eyes. Theres unlimited information to help your eyes! I need to see an eye doctor in ogden, Anyone have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the great information. I might be in need of an eye doctor in Orland Park. Can you suggest any? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know one of great website about Eyelastin to know more

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing great information about eye care with. Mobile Eye Doctors is a unique and convenient service that enables you to bring the highest quality eye care available right to your place of business.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will try, I think my skin is starting to hate me. Am always I perfect skin so no need to take care of it,well I do link Eyelastin

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks alot for the post ill keep this in mind as i look for an Edmonton eye doctor

    ReplyDelete
  26. All of these remedies are really amazing. I heard about a lot of them from my optician in Edmonton as well and that just really furthers the validity of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, these all sound like great tips. We are actually with my father right now seeing a doctor who can treat his macular degeneration in Danville IL. When we get home, we are definitely going to try some of these things out. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Vitamin A is one of the most important Vitamins one person should be able to take everyday. It is essential to everyone's eye health. Me and my arizona eye care center keeps on reminding me about taking the same. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Eye's are the most important part of our body or you can say our life as we get to see whats going on and memorize it till the end.so if you come to know that your vision has impaired than it's good to take care of your eyes with utmost care by wearing proper glasses and taking food rich in vitamin A.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!
    - eye doctors cambridge, ma

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are some great tips. Thank you very much. But I think I should still go to the eye doctor in Edmonton. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post, and I had no idea that there were so many people that were looking for eye doctor help. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is needing help.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice post its so informative for me thanks for sharing this post!
    Digital Signage Optometry

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've heard that retinal detachment in Chicagois very common and dangerous as well. It's best to get it taken care of as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Excellent tips!!Eyes are the sensitive organs which we should care properly..Thanks for your great tips..
    Coimbatore eye hospital

    ReplyDelete
  37. This really helps, I was going to see my eye doctor in Ogden today, And I will for sure bring these up, to see if I can do less appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much for this information! I have been trying to find simple home remedies for eye care in Edmonton and this had a lot of great insight. Thanks again for the post, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. As much as I love home remedies, I know that seeing my eye doctor in Ogden is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  40. You have a genuine information here regarding how to improve eyesight naturally through eye vitamins that been absorbs by your body. I really appreciate this blog and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is perfect. I have been wanting to find Windsor eye care to ask if there were home remedies. This answers my question. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Perfect. I needed to find an eye doctor in Edmonton and now I know how. And thanks for all these fun facts about eye care.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information.
    prescription reading glasses

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really like my eye doctor in Fort Mcmurray. He always does a great job explaining things to me.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Eyes are one of the most wonderful gift given to us, so we should take care of our eyes and this eye care tips can really help me maintain my good vision at home. I have also my favorite eye care clinic here in NYC, its Manhattan eye doctors they have the best frames best service.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This natural and home remedies for eye care is really very important information to us.. Eyes are really important. It makes us see all the things may it ugly or pretty.

    Hope you can also visit our website Eye doctors East Side NY for more eye care tips.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great !!! This is so phenomenal!!!That is very impressive information! Eye Care Products are gorgeous and amazing. I love it. You really did a super job with the Eye Care! I use to do buy online Eye Care as its time saving.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great !!! This is so phenomenal!!!That is very impressive! Eye Care Products are gorgeous and amazing. I love it. You really did a super job with the Eye Care! I use to do buy online Eye Care as its time saving.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for all the great advice. I'll have to try some of this stuff between trips to the eye doctor in Edmonton and see if it makes a difference. I have really dry eyes and it's so annoying, I'll have to try something for that.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I only knew about carrots helping your eyes out of this whole list! This is really good to know especially for those of us who want to be pilots in the future. I'm glad I have a way to prevent frequent visits to the eye clinic in Edmonton. Although the clinic gives great service, I'd rather have good eyesight that lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi
    Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well.... I will follow your blog always. Thanks!!! Laser Eye Surgery San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get. eye care access

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi
    It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information about regarding . Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks. San Antonio Cataract surgery

    ReplyDelete
  54. Home remedies tips and scientific names? What more can I ask for! Enthusiasm aside, I'm about to undergo Glaucoma treatment via Arizona Retinal surgeon next month, and medications sort of scare me since I've been hearing about some minor side effects it may cause. I hope these Herbs can ease my way through recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Visit Skin Clinic Delhi website Skin Care to find out more about Skin Health and information about health and skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Excellent post! That is very impressive information , Eye Care Products are good and amazing.Opticians Stockport. THANKS for health eye care .

    ReplyDelete
  57. I didn't realize that vitamin A was so important to eye health. I visit my eye doctor every couple of years so understanding about eye health is something that I could improve on. Now I understand why they say that carrots are so important to eyes because they have this beta carotene in them. http://www.checdocs.org/doctors

    ReplyDelete
  58. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website by opportunity, and I’m amazed why this incident did not take position in advance! Sure I ll share in all social networking sites..Keep on update your blog.
    cataract laser surgery

    ReplyDelete
  59. Long recognized as a leader in developing advanced surgical techniques, the United States lags the rest of the world in corneal surgery and intraocular lens. For more information, click keratoconus

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is a great post. It’s Very informative and well writing.

    Eye Doctors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...